Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

I'd have to say my worst two where one while I was in school. I went out to the parking lot to get my old Jeep and a buddy went with me. We where going to change my brake pads. I was bumping with the ATT on when my buddy turned the Vol. up one and the ATT went off. The teacher was pissed becuase he was listing for a air leak in a line. And for some reason the assistant principle was there he didnt like it either. The second would have to be when I used to do PBT's in the morning at the cop shop. When I was done I got in my old Jeep agian same damn radio. Pulling out two cops getting ready to leave and all hell breaks lose and they hit the brakes for a second (about how long it was on) and then kept going.

Just a thought that came to my mind. I think a the worse place would be at a funeral. That is just plain disrespectful to the dead and the people grieving.

I've never done this and never will and I hope none of you guys do it as well.

That kind of happend with me. but it wasn't on purpose. i was driving down the road and i was going though my songs and didn't realize that the funeral home was there and started to play but quickly turned it off. my windows were up too so it couldn't have been too bad :unsure:

most police wont pull you over for beat unless they have nothing better to do. if i see one time i just leave it up and see if they gonna do anything . but this is proly why i got about 10 tickets for it. oh well.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

no clue what it was it was just loud and everyone looked over haha

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

My worst, I would have to say is I got a noise violation ticket for bumpin, and the day I had to appear in court to pay it off or whatever, I pulled up to the court house with my old 4 12's full tilt, needless to say i got another ticket.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

What were ya bumping, some Seether? Song like Jesus don't exist or some shit. haha.That would have me beat.

My worst, I would have to say is I got a noise violation ticket for bumpin, and the day I had to appear in court to pay it off or whatever, I pulled up to the court house with my old 4 12's full tilt, needless to say i got another ticket.

needless to say that was pretty legit haha

but dumb :P

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Probably just going by the school on days I skipped or right through town.. There isn't really any horrible place to bump around here (rural Wisconsin). Wake up the cows, lol. Me and a buddy were bumpin through a parking lot after a football game, he got pulled over, got a ticket, I had to drive home because he was still on his probationary and we had 3 people in the car.

Ok, well worst i ever did. I was at my friends house just hanging out, and she wanted to hear the van. Which at the time had 4 15's. I wasn't going to say no, she was hot, single, and 18. And thought i could get in a hair trick. Well i took her out side for the demo started playing some Jeezy. It has slipped my mine that her dad is the Captain of the police force, and her mom is a dispatcher for them also. Well her mom was home already, and in the middle of them demo her dad showed up all kinds of pissed. Well i had to leave because of it, but after i left the neighbors started calling about shaking their walls and shit. Needless to say i am not allowed over there anymore. HA

Think i might win.... :D

I hope you atleast got to beat that puss up after.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Archived