:good::clapping:

sounds like you guys are off to a good start! now gota keep it up....good luck on the season bro!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

• 1 month later...

So our Junior Varsity team just ended its season, 3-4. But last night in the final game, I got clipped to hell and back. I got tackled from behind after we had punted it, I got up and didnt know where the f*ck I was, or what was going on.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

• 10 months later...

DAMN burrito bumping a year old thread lol.lbut yeah i was goin to join since i was pretty strong for my size but work got involved so it was either work or sports i do sometimes wish i did sports then work but oh well.so yeah anybody gonna play today?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

"friday night football" any of you youngsters got a game tonight?

wow almost a year old :P

lol i wanted to play football but i was always too skinny and not too coordinated. then i got into break dancing and did all the pep rally's with the cheerleaders and "spirit girls". lol

i was the guy who used to fack all the football players girlfriends because they "couldnt before the big games" lmfao

But i always wished i did play:P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

speaking of high school football, two a days on mtv was on when i woke up this morning. those were some damn tough high school football teams on that show.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Well I wanted to play when in high school, but was a burn out with a better arm than the quarterback, but I liked to smoke and my hair was longer than most of the cheerleaders... plus I liked my leather jacket :) and I didn't like the play calling... whatever happened to you go long, you go short, and yo...toss it back to me and then head deep? this 51 sweep left strong jive was like ..."say what" needless to say I didn't get to play... :(

However, my younger brother is the linebacker coach for the local div1 team, and my 9 year old is the starting safety for the local city league, he will also play middle linebacker, receiver, and running back in some packages. his first game is Sunday, I can't wait. Chances are they won't win since it is a 90% new team and the others have 90% of the year before returning. his first day of practice I told him he was a headhunter and only think of crush, kill, destroy when the other team snaps the ball... it is working for him so far.

Also with the Cleveland Clowns drama NFL team, i rather see the high school games as i believe it is more professional and disciplined... oh yeah cheaper

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields