Are You Ready For Some Fooootballlllllllll

also Im not swinging off of his nuts, Im just speaking the truth.... Barry DOMINATED with nothing and left the game on his own terms when he had 5-6yrs left easy. he wasnt about fame or money... he had something that alot of players lacked and that was heart, pride, and A TON OF CLASS. LT is great and he very well could be better than barry but right now he isnt and a very strong case could be made for him never being "better" because of what he has around him and what barry never had but still dominated and amazed. Take a valium, smoke a blunt, or get a drink David. You are starting to whine like the rest of the e-sissies. Its not that serious homie

your still swingin off those nutz ehh.....

Im actually starting to agree with the rest of the people that think your nothing more than a ethug, I dont see how you can talk about class you surely dont have any, seriously you dont know shit about football.

I proved you wrong by saying there were other weapons on barry's team, how can herman moore and Brett Perriman combine for 220 catches in a single season and not be weapons, get over yourself, you dont know shit about football.

I have done nothing but give facts to back up what I say, you have given me nothing to back up your claims.

maybee you should get off your ass and actullay do some MMA, I keep reading about how your MMA fighter but I havent seen anything to back it up, no fight pics no video's no nothing.

your still swingin off those nutz ehh.....

Im actually starting to agree with the rest of the people that think your nothing more than a ethug, I dont see how you can talk about class you surely dont have any, seriously you dont know shit about football.

I proved you wrong by saying there were other weapons on barry's team, how can herman moore and Brett Perriman combine for 220 catches in a single season and not be weapons, get over yourself, you dont know shit about football.

I have done nothing but give facts to back up what I say, you have given me nothing to back up your claims.

maybee you should get off your ass and actullay do some MMA, I keep reading about how your MMA fighter but I havent seen anything to back it up, no fight pics no video's no nothing.

Bitch please who the fuck does your jobless broke ass think you are? If you spent as much time trying to get a fucking job as you do flexing your e-penis you wouldnt be the empty pocketed bitch that you are right now. Its obvious that you dont have a fucking leg to stand on in this argument so you resorted to trying to e-bash me. Even after I tried to its not that serious and to calm down you came back even harder talking shit. You dont know me or shit about me so miss me with your half assed observations and claims. Bitch nigga Im as real as it gets and ANYTHING I say or do online Ill do in person. You need to get a grip on reality and stop flipping a bitch every time someone doesnt agree with you or says something that you dont like. Your lack of control over your emotions and actions reflect poorly on the site since you are an admin.

Im amazed how you say Im an e-thug but not once in the entire time Ive been fucking around with forums have I EVER made a threat of physical violence.... its funny how just the other day you were all hunky dory cool with me but now that I dont agree with you about LT Im an e-thug and all sorts of other shit.. bitch you aint shit

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

who do you think you are? your a nobody, just like me so you can quit with that shit.

I can say the same shit bro, you dont know me or nothing about me, you just another internet hater/fanboy who thinks he knows everything, ur mr know it all.

I thought you were cool, but hey I aint perfect, I make mistakes just like you, though I can admit it, you cant.

if someone doesnt agree with you, they are automaticly a Fanboy or they dont know shit, blah blah blah.

Agian, I backed up everything I said with FACTS, you didnt back up anything, all you did was yap.

I have more than a leg to stand on, I have cold hard facts to support my argument, when you tried to give facts, I shot them down as being completly wrong a few times.

like I said, you dont know Jack about football, you only think you do.

who do you think you are? your a nobody, just like me so you can quit with that shit.

I can say the same shit bro, you dont know me or nothing about me, you just another internet hater/fanboy who thinks he knows everything, ur mr know it all.

I thought you were cool, but hey I aint perfect, I make mistakes just like you, though I can admit it, you cant.

if someone doesnt agree with you, they are automaticly a Fanboy or they dont know shit, blah blah blah.

Agian, I backed up everything I said with FACTS, you didnt back up anything, all you did was yap.

I have more than a leg to stand on, I have cold hard facts to support my argument, when you tried to give facts, I shot them down as being completly wrong a few times.

like I said, you dont know Jack about football, you only think you do.

I didnt call you a fanboy nor did I say you didnt know shit about football... you made those claims... you were the one to take shit to the ass and make personal attacks. Real talk you need to check your mood swings and emotional outbrakes.. Im starting to belive you have a pussy and are on your rag 24/7 :girl_devil:

keep on being a bum ass nigga david and eeking out a menial existance. Ill keep grindin and doing what I want, not what I can.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

The Chargers are gonna own!! I can't wait for it to start!!

chargers are some bad mofos thank god my ravens dont have to play them....my squad would probably get drug :censored: :censored:

are you guys REALLY at each others throats over f#ckin football? Why does the mud-tossing have to go off the field and get personal? If your gonna argue football why not keep it football..... :dry:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

ya you didnt call me a fan boy in this thread, you did call me a fan boy in the camaro thread, in this thread you just said I was riding someones nuts, pretty much the same shit IMO.

like I said soon as someone proves you wrong, its your just a fan boy or riding someones nuts, you aint no better than me.

trust me Ill keep doing what im doing 15 yrs in the union will take damn good care of me when I retire.

Archived