:poster_stupid:

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

is it really nessecary to post if all you have to say is " smiley smiley im a spammer smiley smiley" ?  it really gets old to scroll though post acter post of just smileys,  and im not just talking about Syko, its all of the smiley whores.

on topic that story is typical of people who have mediocre systems who try to hype it up to people they "think" are not in the know.

Not my fault there's new smilies :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

I had thought they went to sleep. But after my wife got home we could hear them fightin again. She walked in there and told him to get the fuck out!!! She's a loud lil woman, LoL. He whined about his keys and not trying to seem like an ass, but he left.

He left and threw mud on her car and cracked a headlight....puss. He's gettin a beat down according to her though.

I wanted to toss him out too...... :poster_oops: I swear officer...I didn't push him down the stairs, he fell cause he was too drunk....LMAO.

:poster_stupid:

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

is it really nessecary to post if all you have to say is " smiley smiley im a spammer smiley smiley" ?  it really gets old to scroll though post acter post of just smileys,  and im not just talking about Syko, its all of the smiley whores.

on topic that story is typical of people who have mediocre systems who try to hype it up to people they "think" are not in the know.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :sheep:

HAHAH j/p mang

the story is pretty funny. ive heard plenty of stories of people hitting in the 150s and 160s with a few xplods and such. i just turn away and laugh or show them my system and they will be amazed and i will be liek yea im only in the mid 140s and then then walk away shameful

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!