So, This Is What I Got To Wake Up To This Morning

Lol, I was thinking that while I was in the shower this morning. Then guess what!! I GOT A BUSINESS CARD FROM A GLASS COMPANY IN MY FRONT DOOR 10 MINUTES AGO!

Shit then go to the other glass shop if you have one.HEHEHE that'll show them!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

that sucks....at least you and your system were not harmed

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Lol, I was thinking that while I was in the shower this morning. Then guess what!! I GOT A BUSINESS CARD FROM A GLASS COMPANY IN MY FRONT DOOR 10 MINUTES AGO!

i would tell the cops that. not just an average day when they shoot a window out, and then some glass company knocks on your door. not like they drive around lookin for business

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i would tell the cops that. not just an average day when they shoot a window out, and then some glass company knocks on your door. not like they drive around lookin for business

lol thats true sounds like they knew something about it lol

tahts another possibility unless that glass company picked a bad day to show off their business.well ask around your block and see if they got the samn glass company and check the house's that didnt get hit.If they dont have one of those lil flyers then maybe the glass company did that(maybe just dont jump to conclusions)

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

they may of had alot of business and decided to give everyone a flyer

sorry about the trouble man!!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton