**finally Installed** 18" Fi Btl's

Tkitt21

do yall think 7 cubes is too big or does 7cubes 35hrtz sound good?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

do yall think 7 cubes is too big or does 7cubes 35hrtz sound good?

my btl was in 6.5 cubes.

7 cubes is okay and you can throw GOBBS of power at it.

i woulda waited and got a truck or something with more room bro. when that thing takes a shit on you it holds the possibility of getting jacked from your car on the side of the road bro.

besides thats alot of weight back there.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

pics of said car?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

A BTL in the back seat of a trunk car is going to sound like dickhole. Like seriously its going to sound like shit if the trunk isnt sealed off or its not in a wall.

With it just sitting there its not going to sound good at all.

I have a 12" BTL in my 2000 accord coupe and that is kinda pushing it. I mean the box has to be like wiggled inside the trunk opening just to slide down in.

I just dont think you know what you are getting yourself into by purchasing this. Not to mention if this accord is about to break down, do you really think it will be able to handle a MK4000 to a BTL efficiently. NO. You WILL need a new alternator in that bish and at least a nice sized battery. Something to the effect of a nice start up battery like a yellowtop, hc1400. And then a secondary battery in the rear like a D3100, HC2400, PC2250, Stinger 1700, another yellow top, etc etc etc.

I see an epic fail in your near future not to be mean but to he honest.

A BTL in the back seat of a trunk car is going to sound like dickhole. Like seriously its going to sound like shit if the trunk isnt sealed off or its not in a wall.

With it just sitting there its not going to sound good at all.

I have a 12" BTL in my 2000 accord coupe and that is kinda pushing it. I mean the box has to be like wiggled inside the trunk opening just to slide down in.

whats to different about throwing a box in the rear seat and having a box in an extended cab truck? theres a lot of people that have success with putting it in the back seat. it wont have as much pressure to build up since it doesnt have to pressurize the trunk as well as the cabin.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Probably because a truck is designed to carry and haul significant weight..

A car, not so much. Suspension sags..tires wear weird..shocks go bad...transmissions die..

Trust me :)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Isnt mine but wat it looks like http://www.btnet.biz/photos/cars/picture5699.jpg the box for 1 is supposed to be done by this weekend so ill have sum pics im upgrading to sum 1/0 gauge too my check engine light came on last night on the way home from work but all the places around here say they cant check the codes because there are alot of different plugs that could fit it

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

whats to different about throwing a box in the rear seat and having a box in an extended cab truck? theres a lot of people that have success with putting it in the back seat. it wont have as much pressure to build up since it doesnt have to pressurize the trunk as well as the cabin.

its all about the box. you have to make the box according to the accoustics of the vehicle, damn i almost sound smart. ive had boxes where they sound good in the trunk then take it out and put that same box in the backseat and bleah it sucked. ive done the same with my truck by switching car boxes for the ones made for my truck and had pretty much the same results. my point is you can do it but it cant just be some random box in your backseat, unless you get really lucky. besides if the car was breakin down like you say i wouldn't waste time putting that good of a system in it. specially since your gonna rip it out soon anyway!

Archived