**finally Installed** 18" Fi Btl's

Tkitt21

alright well my car is goin to the shop saturday to get all new speakers and wiring and he is building me a box for both of mine 18" fi btl fully loaded D1 ohms. and he keeps talkin about doing either 2 different boxes for them and sealed. I gave him the specs and told him they couldnt b sealed and he said sum brands just say that I said i wanted 1 box 12-13 cubes ported tuned to 35. in the back of my accord.. So idk we will c how it goes... he said if all else fails he will just make a big box for 1 of them...

Why cant they b sealed?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

they are an spl sub

sealed=NO

ya i told him they arnt made to be put in a sealed enclosure and even email and printed out the specs and high lighted the

Sealed= N/A cuft

ported=5-8 cubes

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

if you run that BTL sealed prepare for a

prepare to fail?????

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I would go to a diffrent shop that you really trust, they might build your box shitty just because you said you wanted them vented not sealed. They are probably lazy fucks that dont want to mess with all the angles of a vented box.

Team Deadly Hertz

its my uncles friends shop an he is givin me a really good deal i guess ima tell if if we cant do 2 ported then just do 1 ported...

whats the smalled dimensions for a 12.5 or 13cub ported box for 2 tuned around 35hrtz? could somone figure it for me to c if i have enough room??

~REFS~

You can do 2 in that size box with a lot of power

I would do one in a 6 cube box after dissplacement ported and call it a day

No thats the size box im wanting and im wanting somone to try to figure the dimensions for a 12.5 or 13cub box ported and tuned around 35 and give me the dimensions so i can see if itll fit. But im not sure how to do that and figure in displacemnt and port an all

I bought a MA audio hk4000D amp and it came in yesterday

~REFS~

Archived