This message was sent to you at the request of KnuKonceptz.com to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact KnuKonceptz.com directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 30-July-2008

Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship To:

logan

road

W

CA

US

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: GROUND

Weight: 23.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z1988208459620

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet.

____2II2II258TSg-7____

Discover more about UPS:

Visit www.ups.com

Read Compass Online

© 2008 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Policy.

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message.

For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.

Privacy Policy

Contact UPS

been slowly buying stuff for a while, not much just about time i bought some new wire...:)

that is all

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

How about an extra batt??

=)

just wait, like i said ive been ordering stuff lately....not much, but only as money comes in...gonna start my blowthrough real soon...:)

just figured 100 feet of 1/0 would be worthy of a post....also alpine, how you think that 2kd would like pushin 4 lvl 4's until i get enough for another amp

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I wouldn't put that 2k on 4 lvl 4's you can but its not gonna pound very hard and you try to turn it up to get that lil extra and that lil extra will be drity power not good for speakers

If you keep it from clipinh or low volts you will be fine but its not énuff power

But will make em move

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I wouldn't put that 2k on 4 lvl 4's you can but its not gonna pound very hard and you try to turn it up to get that lil extra and that lil extra will be drity power not good for speakers

If you keep it from clipinh or low volts you will be fine but its not énuff power

But will make em move

i think it will be alright, ill have 4 batts total and then when i upgrade to a second 2kd itll get more, itll be stock alt on top of another too, and then lots of 1/0...even keeping the same power and adding 2 more subs it should be louder than i am now...we will see how it goes, plus with the old 6.9 the alt is stronger than in the x now, whats the amp do around 14 volts?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

get a T4000 and be done with it, then you can upgrade to level 5's

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/