Got Me Some Freebees

great job man, they look brand new!

be careful with your computer, and the woofer magnets, I cant see if they are shielded, but if not, you may have memory issues with your comp

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ya they look real nice!

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

is it hard to replace surrounds? i got a set of mitsubichi 12'' floor model's that has a torn surround, and a set of sony 8's bookshelfs that has a torn surround that ied like to replace but prolly be cheaper to get a set of 8's to put in the elclosure tho lol, but the 12's jam all i need is a way of fixin the surround, but is it hard to do?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

is it hard to replace surrounds? i got a set of mitsubichi 12'' floor model's that has a torn surround, and a set of sony 8's bookshelfs that has a torn surround that ied like to replace but prolly be cheaper to get a set of 8's to put in the elclosure tho lol, but the 12's jam all i need is a way of fixin the surround, but is it hard to do?

Well I didn't have any trouble at all, it was just as easy as I guesses.

The only bad part is that the surround costs 10-20 for each one, which isn't too bad I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what do you have pushing them? how does the bass sound coming out with all 4 like that?

The bass that I can get out of these is pretty amazing for what they are. I defiantly didn't expect it. When I am sitting in my futon against the wall a good 8 feet or so back its lots louder than any home theater sub I've ever heard. The people on the floor beneath me have complained before, so its pretty loud.

Don't need a sub thats for sure.

I'm using an old Sansui Receiver (the black box in the picture) which was $20 at a garage sale =P. It sounds great and pushes them hard. Its not supposed to run all 4 speakers at a 4 ohm load so it gets a bit hot hah.

It works better than great for $20 though.

i have two 12s and two 15s in my garage. thinking about doing 8 12s or 8 15s soon. other than car audio i love bangin in the house too.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived