Kenwood-honda Prelude, Full Glass Trunk

Brooks..............I know you forgot at least one pic ....that was on that camera http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well how about some pix huh...............

heres where we started out......trying to position the mounting plates for the amps...youll notice the amplates and the floor board have a rabbit in them....this is where the fleece gets stapled to....so it dont add thickness to the wood....The rabbit was done by setting the roundover bit low.....so it sunk into the wood..

Posted Image

front plate still has to be positioned and glued..

Posted Image

a few random ass shots of the car....under the hood

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

as already stated.....................a few Bulk Packs of dynomat in this thing

Posted Image

Posted Image

all 3 of the amp plates .....CA Glued into their desired positions

Posted Image

once the plates were glued into place.....we pulled the whole piece from the car....then began "twiggin" it together.

Posted Image

the plan was to "twig" it all up....(thats the name ive chosen for tieing everything together with 1/4"X1/4" sticks)

twig it all up and make a nice skeletal structure.....that will be torn out after glassing up the fleece

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then brooks was swallowed by a honda....

Posted Image

but there was still enough life in him...........to throw it up

Posted Image

here she is on the bench.....Brooks made a couple of "Legs" to sit the piece on.........the legs keep it elevated off of the bench....and no weight on the skeleton...........

ready to start the awful fleece battle

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived