Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I'd love to find out some more about mmats stuff, but their site don't work. It just stays at that main page w/ no working links.
Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I'll try it and let you know what happens. Has it been workin for you recently??? Last time I ckecked the site, there weren't even any link pics shown....just the car. What's the specs on your set up too???
Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 Works now, but about 2 weeks ago it wasn't doing a damn thing. Nice stuff too.
Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 Are those 2 optimas mounted upside down on either side of the amps???
Ernesto Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 Looks nice...If I could come across a deal on MMATS amps I would run them with the BTLs :sarcasm:
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 Nice job. I love the blue neon going to the amps :D.
focalrock4life Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 ive heard and seen this in person and its a very nice setup..looks very professional ;D
focalrock4life Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 oh yea..mmats user are you goin to that meet at sonics again?..i know me and gmonk are and my box is finished with all the bracing so it doesnt flex anymore, you should hear it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.