Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

Whell kid, take that 500 and go to circuitcity asap and throw them the money and have them pop something in your car. They have free install on decks over 120 if you dont have one. Just buy your 5g wire at walmart and run the amp wire yourself to save you that cost since your on a budget. Have it installed for no more than 100 and get the mtx jackhammers right now buy one get one free 100 bucks for 2 12" And buy around a 200 dollar amp. And prove these people wrong please. This is retarded. Im done here.

And yea the new low quality mtx jackhammers do pound hard, they had a set running in the store the other day and they were pretty damn loud for 100 dollars for 2.

Whell kid, take that 500 and go to circuitcity asap and throw them the money and have them pop something in your car. They have free install on decks over 120 if you dont have one. Just buy your 5g wire at walmart and run the amp wire yourself to save you that cost since your on a budget. Have it installed for no more than 100 and get the mtx jackhammers right now buy one get one free 100 bucks for 2 12" And buy around a 200 dollar amp. And prove these people wrong please. This is retarded. Im done here.

And yea the new low quality mtx jackhammers do pound hard, they had a set running in the store the other day and they were pretty damn loud for 100 dollars for 2.

where would i buy this stuff that youre talking about. how much do you think installation will cost if i spent 500 dollars. i am going to ask my parents if they will pay for installation for my birthday. with a 500 dollar system could people in houses when i drive by hear it, not feel it, but hear it. my friend has stock speakers in his 99' chevy cavalier and it shakes his rear view mirror so i thought if i spent 500 dollars on a system i could shake the whole insides of the car, because my other friend bought a 1000 watt system from best buy on sale for around 500 dollars and his shakes his whole car pretty good. it loses quality but its awesome. thanks for all the help.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

where would i buy this stuff that youre talking about. how much do you think installation will cost if i spent 500 dollars. i am going to ask my parents if they will pay for installation for my birthday. with a 500 dollar system could people in houses when i drive by hear it, not feel it, but hear it. my friend has stock speakers in his 99' chevy cavalier and it shakes his rear view mirror so i thought if i spent 500 dollars on a system i could shake the whole insides of the car, because my other friend bought a 1000 watt system from best buy on sale for around 500 dollars and his shakes his whole car pretty good. it loses quality but its awesome. thanks for all the help.

Man keep it simple...single 12 and the biggest amp you can get....for the remaining money.Done

What's your location? Maybe if you're close to someone on here they can help you out with the installation & box build. If you go used you can get a decent setup for dirt cheap. Its the professional installation that gonna kill your budget.

long island new york

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

is the whole installation for free? if it is how about i get 2 or even 4 of these (http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/MTX-JackHammer-12-Subwoofer-JH451204/sem/rpsm/oid/191833/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do)

then get an amp thats goood enough to power all of them and buy boxes, and then they will install it all for free.

Man keep it simple...single 12 and the biggest amp you can get....for the remaining money.Done

Yeah pretty much i'd do that too.my friends set up isnt that bad.One soundstream T5-12 inch for 200 box.and Obcon box for 80 bucks and a RF amp that is 300 watts for about 150 bucks and the wiring for like 50 so that's like around and all around 480 bucks.and at any local shop will charge you about 40-60 bucks for installing the amp
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yeah pretty much i'd do that too.my friends set up isnt that bad.One soundstream T5-12 inch for 200 box.and Obcon box for 80 bucks and a RF amp that is 300 watts for about 150 bucks and the wiring for like 50 so that's like around and all around 480 bucks.and at any local shop will charge you about 40-60 bucks for installing the amp

so its better to have one subwoofer and a good amp, instead of 3 subwoofers with a cheap amp.

True, single subwoofer setups can get fairly loud, it's all in the install.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived