bassmachine Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I have a small issue with my head unit, i have the jensen vm9410 and when i put a dvd in, a window pops up says, I f i want to watch the video I would have to engage the emergency brake and could not be viewable whire riding, when my dad had it he could watch movies so do u know what I could do and there is a parking wire but dont know what to connect it to can u guys help me out. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
ChevyBoy Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 I don't think so. Their a instruction manuel at jensenaccesories.com and it sure does not look to me that it's suppose to be grounded. thats the legal way. to get most dvd players to work, you have to ground the ebrake somewhere.
ChevyBoy Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 YAh i know it's a safety reason. Here's the instructions from http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...15214&langId=-1 wrong model btw. but like i said, just try grounding it
AI James Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 YAh i know it's a safety reason. Here's the instructions from http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...15214&langId=-1 he most likely has the manual, most manuals do NOT tell you how to bypass the Video Safety feature, its something that most installers know how to do and share amongst each other
bassmachine Posted December 24, 2006 Author Report Posted December 24, 2006 Yep it was the e-brake wire not grounded. THANKS Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
ChevyBoy Posted December 25, 2006 Report Posted December 25, 2006 Yep it was the e-brake wire not grounded. THANKS no problem. glad that was all it was
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.