Escalade - Tahoe - Suburban - 250 Amp Alterntor

We are blowing out a couple of our 250 amp StreetBeater series alternators. These are built specifically for daily driven SPL, and have brutal low RPM output. They fit 1996 through 2007 Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, Escalades, Silverados, and Sierra pickups. These were built with crome overdrive pulleys, w/ polished nose cones for a little bling. Normaly $399, I will let them go for $299 each, shipped in the continental 48 states. I have 3 at this price.

DSC02608.jpg

We are blowing out a couple of our 250 amp StreetBeater series alternators. These are built specifically for daily driven SPL, and have brutal low RPM output. They fit 1996 through 2007 Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, Escalades, Silverados, and Sierra pickups. These were built with crome overdrive pulleys, w/ polished nose cones for a little bling. Normaly $399, I will let them go for $299 each, shipped in the continental 48 states. I have 3 at this price.

DSC02608.jpg

phone numer to reach u

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

phone numer to reach u

With slight modification and an adapter plug, it will fit on an 87 Astro. It does 150 amps at idle, and will include a dyno sheet proving that it does. My number is 1-888-MECHMAN .

Thanks!

Would it fit a 2001 S-10 with 2.2L without major modification?

It would require the case to be CNC'd. We can do that for $50 extra, and it would be a direct bolt-in.

man i wish you had a couple for the ford expedition. 150 amp at idle ain't bad for $299

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

man i wish you had a couple for the ford expedition. 150 amp at idle ain't bad for $299

I have 250A StreatBeaters on the shelf, direct bolt-in for Expedition for $349 shipped. They also do 150 amp minimum at idle. Holler.