Second Skin Audio

Google Sketchup:(10) 15" Woofers In B.s. T.l. Variation With New Illustration

for one that crx better be sound deadened with concrete. and everything better be super tight because that can would only make one sound. bass! but i wouldn't try to fit 30,000watts into a crx. with limited air space n all. plus i have a really really hard time believing anyone could even think of putting 10c 15" subs in a crx. ur car would literally fall apart.

A true transmission line has to have all of the subs the same distance from the terminus or mouth of the box or as stated, you will have cancellation issues. So that isn't really a t-line. And as said, your terminus would be almost as large or even a bit larger than the face of all of the subs combined, so again- technically not a true t-line.

Nice thinking outside of the box, but for that many subs of that size in a t-line, you will need an entire room... even if you use quarter wave theory.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

the whole interior space of the CRX would have enough room for a box that size.

:P 10 15's? no way no how. have fun fitting 10 15's inside the car by themselves without a box. then imagine trying to fit one from there

also all the phase issues with all the subs being at different lengths in the line, it wouldnt sound like much at all, maybe 1-15"

100% Agree.

Phase issues would absolutely kill out put.

I go by a rule of thumb for a maximum of 2 subs in T-Lines in a vehicle.

PunkRok is right about port.

2 15's in each a separate box would be plenty.

The second image may be possible for a crx, more than the first for sure.

I think that if you look at my most recent edit 87 crx, you could get 10 15" woofers in a crx, it is not to size, but it is worth a thought. If Eric Yates,http://www.pro-creations.biz/ericmagB.htm, can get a 9 cubic foot in the back of a crx with 2 15's and hit a 158 on the meter, then squeezing 10 15's shouldn't be that far down the line. Say if the amps and batteries were underneath the vehicle. If not, then surely 10 12's.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Archived