Me And My Girlfriend Were Sleeping When We Awake....

So my girl was past out and I was watching family guy. When I hear this noise She wakes up and say what was that. I'm already looking out the window I see two car getting ready to leave the drive way (two house park in one driveway). I go out there and one girls standing behinde her car and looking at her friends car like shit. I'm Like :unknw: at least it wasnt mine. I walk on the other side of my Jeep and see this( pics below ) I'm like WTF she says "I hit my friends car not yours." So I walk over to the front of her car and her lights smashes out and the plastic is all over by my Jeep. She was getting ready to leave so I tell my girl to call the cops. The girl's like wait, know I'm sorry I'll give you all my info. So I got it all, she calls me this morning and says her parents will pay for it all. I dont know what the worst part is that I just painted it or that I cant even drive right now because my license is suspended. I've never been hit or hit anything in any of my cars ( expect the nissian but we were fouring wheeling in tight quaters in a 2 wheeel drive truck) and now that I cant drive it gets hit. Now I know it could have been worse she could have hit the metal but I'm still pissed.

CIMG3124.jpg

CIMG3127.jpg

CIMG3128.jpg

CIMG3129.jpg

CIMG3132.jpg

CIMG3134.jpg

CIMG3136.jpg

CIMG3146-Copy.jpg

Edited by etaks_crew

thats not THAT bad, looks like just the bumper needs to be swapped out

But yeah, I would be pissed

my stepdaughter just did a hit and run in her moms car on the neighbors fence... was to scared since she just got a ticket in her MOMs car for speeding, now we are looking for a new bumper for this intrepid

Iam more pissed that she always talks about how good of a driver she is, yet she has had 3 screw up in the last year

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you are going to have to use a heat gun to try and get that crease out.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

thats not THAT bad, looks like just the bumper needs to be swapped out

But yeah, I would be pissed

my stepdaughter just did a hit and run in her moms car on the neighbors fence... was to scared since she just got a ticket in her MOMs car for speeding, now we are looking for a new bumper for this intrepid

Iam more pissed that she always talks about how good of a driver she is, yet she has had 3 screw up in the last year

LOL