Applejack Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 i do cocaine. no really actually i don't like the taste of cocaine very much but asking someone if they want some then handing them a can is fun. i usually drink monsters or 180's. ill try that redline though for sure, sounds great Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
JustinT Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Redbull But when I'm at work ~~Starbucks~~ and I feel like getting my swerve on I'll take like 10 shots of espresso and feel tingly for a few hours. The feeling is much like adderal "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
01xtreme Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Just have to remember that the redline is really strong shit. It is not just an energy drink, it is a thermogenic as well, so it's supposed to make you sweat(raise your body temperature). My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
trulywickedcustoms Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 MONSTER ..... ne of them THE GREEN PREFERED!!! um try out the *XXL *MEGA and the biggest i have found THE MONSTER B. F. C. big fucking can thats actually what it stands for .... i dnt drink ne thing but them... its bad but i probly am drinking close to 4-5 XXL's a day... i used to drink one and be wired but im getting used to them but they are the shiznit!!! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Applejack Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 yeah those things are massive, i think its like a half gallon lol Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
David Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 i think thats the stuff thats got some alcohol in it. 6% alcohol, shit is daaaamn good, Snafu have you tried the Black yet? pretty good too.
littleitaly1990 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I think that stuff all tastes like shit. My opinion of course. However yesterday at mayhem fest they were giving out free rockstars, but we werent allowed to take them inside so I chugged 3 of them real quick....tasted like shit and didn't give me any energy, but hell, they were free A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
EricR Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 monster = ew i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Xplorer Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I had my first full Monster B.F.C. today. It's the first energy drink I've had in a few months, and I was tweaking from 10 AM to 5 PM. Shit was crazy. But I prefer Monster Khaos/Lost. They're pretty much the same thing, except no one drinks Lost, so it's usually the only one I can find around here. Where can I find this Redline at?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.