What Kinda Energy Drink Do You Drink?

i know alot of people that drink them and not every one likes the same thing, everyone i know drinks somethin different. i personally prefer NOS. that shit is the bomb. probably has the most kick out of em all IMO. i used to drink the Rockstars with the screw on top but got tired of em. so what cha drinkin on?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Monster or Rockstar 21 or JOOSE

::repost::

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dohh, Monster lo carb, has a smoother taste, and no sugar, tastes really good cold

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I try not to drink to much energy drinks, I had heart issues due to the excessive caffiene 2 years ago

and a 12pk of MtDew, damn dude, take it easy.... it will start to effect you sooner or later

sundown.jpg

Archived