My First Computer Build

Ok so ive decided to build a computer from the ground up here is what I ordered so far everything except the monitor

Mother board

Dvd cd

Ram X2

Hard drive

Cooling fan

Video card

Case

Processor

This is the first computer ive ever built so any suggestions comments on the equipment for the monitor im thinking about a Samsung but im very open to suggestions

looks bad ass bro just remember to put the jumpers on the motherboard in the correct place and that everything is compatible. Which it looks like everything is so good luck.

Thanks man I have a buddy that knows alot about computers so he is going to help me get it all put together

daaaaaaamn that's an expensive ass processor. if you're gonna go all out, the only thing i'd suggest if you didnt already order it woulda been a blue ray burner. they're pricey now tho and price will drop eventually. nice heat sink too. i almost went with that one but went with a v1 instead. dno your current setup but you're gonna be very happy with the new one :)

daaaaaaamn that's an expensive ass processor. if you're gonna go all out, the only thing i'd suggest if you didnt already order it woulda been a blue ray burner. they're pricey now tho and price will drop eventually. nice heat sink too. i almost went with that one but went with a v1 instead. dno your current setup but you're gonna be very happy with the new one :)

Got a link ill order it right now I already ordered all the listed stuff I totally forgot about a blue ray burner

nice equip :) Im thinkin about buying building one myself...I just dont know how to make sure that everything is compatable :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i say drop the processor to a semi cheaper one. maybe a q9450 and just overclock it.

Archived