all im gonna say is watch!!!

im guessing you heard bout the vikings suppsivly talking to him?? and guess wat every radio station, sports station said bout that....if favre goes to the vikes then the vikings will be in the SB FOR SURE....so you seem to be one of the VERY FEW that thinks he cant play!

Wow...is your opinion the only right one? And the fail thing? Quit being so fucking childish.

You know WHY they took him back? They dont want anyone else to take him. He's a great quarterback, but what he is doing is just wrong. Give the other guy a chance. I hope he rides the bench all year.

all im gonna say is watch!!!

im guessing you heard bout the vikings suppsivly talking to him?? and guess wat every radio station, sports station said bout that....if favre goes to the vikes then the vikings will be in the SB FOR SURE....so you seem to be one of the VERY FEW that thinks he cant play!

I never said he can't play, I did say he is past his prime, and should have kept his ass retired.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

yeah they only toopk him back so he cant become a viking, I dont think the vikes would went to teh superbowl becuase of him, AP is what makes the vilings go. its lame, I love Brett Farve, but he should stayed Retired, this will tarnish his Elustrious Career IMO.

yeah they only toopk him back so he cant become a viking, I dont think the vikes would went to teh superbowl becuase of him, AP is what makes the vilings go. its lame, I love Brett Farve, but he should stayed Retired, this will tarnish his Elustrious Career IMO.

True Statement. I cant remember the last time an athelete coming out of retirement ever worked out well. Apparently it is just bad ju ju.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I'm getting insider word he is pretty much a Buc now.

Which pisses me off.

It was/is pretty much the last straw for me as a Gruden fan. Well, a fan of Gruden the coach. As a people person, gruden failed at that a long time ago. But as a coach, he is damn good.

Favre comes in here, I say in "here" as I shit Pewter and red so i am a fan of the Bucs, and the offense has to go back several steps. Garcia was acclamated to the offense. He had a grasp of it after last year where he did damn good as it was in what is known as the hardest play book in the league. Pretty sure it opened up as the season went along, but has to be scaled back till the new QB gets it. garcia was new to it last year.

Now bring in Favre. Scale back the playbook, AGAIN, till he picks it up. Sure, he is familiar with that style offense, but so was Garcia.

Garcia learned each receivers style, linemens style, and the running backs styles.....so he knows where they will be at each time in each type of senerio. It is always different,

Now favre has to come in and everyone will be at square 1 for awhile. But the biggest transition of all, the swap that makes the offense even get off the ground will have to be re-learned. The center to QB exchange.

As you can tell, I am not a fan of Favre to the Bucs. Unless we start out 6 -0 of course.

Crossing my fingers that the Jets make a better package deal and land him.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I'm getting insider word he is pretty much a Buc now.

Which pisses me off.

It was/is pretty much the last straw for me as a Gruden fan. Well, a fan of Gruden the coach. As a people person, gruden failed at that a long time ago. But as a coach, he is damn good.

Favre comes in here, I say in "here" as I shit Pewter and red so i am a fan of the Bucs, and the offense has to go back several steps. Garcia was acclamated to the offense. He had a grasp of it after last year where he did damn good as it was in what is known as the hardest play book in the league. Pretty sure it opened up as the season went along, but has to be scaled back till the new QB gets it. garcia was new to it last year.

Now bring in Favre. Scale back the playbook, AGAIN, till he picks it up. Sure, he is familiar with that style offense, but so was Garcia.

Garcia learned each receivers style, linemens style, and the running backs styles.....so he knows where they will be at each time in each type of senerio. It is always different,

Now favre has to come in and everyone will be at square 1 for awhile. But the biggest transition of all, the swap that makes the offense even get off the ground will have to be re-learned. The center to QB exchange.

As you can tell, I am not a fan of Favre to the Bucs. Unless we start out 6 -0 of course.

Crossing my fingers that the Jets make a better package deal and land him.

beat me to it :(

he just needs to retire, he was good 5 years ago at best. hes nothing now. my .02 cents

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Brette Favre is now officially a New York Jet :(

This is the worst fucking night of my life....

Ted Thompson, all I have to say is FUCK YOU!!

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

damn now he is gonna make another team suck even more then they already do.

Jets FTL now.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer