alright guys i am having a difficult time trying to figure out where all the screws, nuts and bolts are holding everything together in my car and cant figure out how to get things out to run my wires. so if anyone knows where there is a website or something to find out how to take apart a 00 eclipse please link me to it or if someone has worked on one b4 and has some advice please. Ive already gotten the book from the car stores didnt help they a had a pic of a 98 not a 00

basically its all a learning experience...you just gotta start unscrewing things, and most of it is probably held in with plastic retaining clips. and trust me, you will break some of the plastic clips. when i gutted my car, it took awhile, and i broke quite a few retaining clips...but i got it done and now i know what not to do. autozone sells replacement clips if u need them.

so just dive in, and start gently yanking away so u can figure out where the clips are..then slowly pry with a flathead or something without scratching the factory panels. u just gotta figure it out for yourself...that the only true way to learn...

good luck

i likes me some audio stuff...

okay thanks man cause im afraid of breaking stuff in my car. my old car was just screws no clips so that was easy and i looked around this car and cant find like any screws so ill take ur advice lol

I had the same problem man..i was so scared to break stuff in my car ('03 camry), but you gotta be really patient and starts easy and slow, and eventually you'll find out everything...look at me, i can take that car apart easily, well most of it anyway..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

ya ive learned that you sorta got to explore for yourself... but ya the plastic clips arent really that bad... now the metal ones on newer gms are fucking insane :ranting2:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer