03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

i like the DC on the back panel and i like how you put the grommet for the RCA's

looks nice.

Thanks man!

Here's a couple better pics. I think I'm gonna get some new videos in a few minutes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Got new LED work done. :) Some of it was easy, and some was a bit more difficult, but in the end it's kickass.

Found some 194 direct LED lights from NAPA friday and put 'em in, but finding a dome light LED was a bit more difficult so today I just made one.

Used the LED's I got from the $6 christmas lights from homedepot. Then bought a small blank circuit board from radioshack to be the frame.

Posted Image

Make sure it's gonna fit the size of the stock bulb.

Posted Image

Need to modify the bulb to make it fit in the holder.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trimmed the circuit board.

Posted Image

LED's and resistors wired and soldered.

Posted Image

Works great on 12v!

Posted Image

Fit it in the new pen tube housing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:clapping: All major bulbs are LED converted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and a new pic of the box.

Posted Image

So how's everything looking?

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Some good work, I have done a LED cluster in my 03' civic and just loved it. It's pain in the butt becuase the I sanded the needles and buffed them so they were clear and the blue flowed thru them way better. My first fiberglass box I used a single stage black and never had any issues with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I got a video with my cell phone about 30 mins ago, (sorry, it's not the best quality camera, but its the best I can do for now)

I can't remember who's track this is, but it's a fucking beast. I don't know why, but I love finding those creeper tracks that you roll up to someone at the stoplight and they are laughing at what you're listening to and then... BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! Bass up they ass!!

I'm not sure if it's done finalizing on youtube yet, but give it a few, it's pretty damn cool!

Can you send me a link to where I can download this song? Or just sending me the song would be nice lol. Oh and it's from the movie titanic.

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

Can you send me a link to where I can download this song? Or just sending me the song would be nice lol. Oh and it's from the movie titanic.

Yeah I know it's from the movie, but it's a bass remix.

There's a link to it somewhere here in the thread.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Here's a little teaser of what I added to the truck. :)

Posted Image

Haven't been on much lately, had some issues with a deer and my front end of the truck. It's all taken care of though now, so I don't feel so bad about paying all that money for insurance as of now. I'll have some more pics up soon of what all is getting done.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Here's a little teaser of what I added to the truck. :)

Posted Image

Haven't been on much lately, had some issues with a deer and my front end of the truck. It's all taken care of though now, so I don't feel so bad about paying all that money for insurance as of now. I'll have some more pics up soon of what all is getting done.

:huh:

I don't get it?

Archived