03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

:huh:

I don't get it?

It's the logo for Texas A&M university. In college station texas it's pretty much a law that you must have a ATM or "Saw 'em off"(UT) logo on your vehicle, lol. Everyone just has decals though and I wanted something a little more original and stands out.

I'm just starting getting a few classes at another college in town here but when I get enough credits I'm going to try and transfer over into A&M and get my degree from there. I got a ways to go before I'll be a student but I figure the truck needed some representin' of my home town until then anyway.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I just got it. :wacko:

Can't believe I didn't get it sooner, I've heard that going around before by a texas longhorn against the aggies and there was a really good reply back but I can't remember it for my life.

Go to hell chevyboy. :friends:

Anyways, yeah I'll get some new pics up soon. :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived