Second Skin Audio

Ia 21" Death Penalty

jcm1689

They probably heard of you....

thats exactly what i was thinking.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

that thing is cool. i wonder wut its fs is. like 18 hz? lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i was thinkin that but at 2k would be nice to see.

but if you really think about it...moving a 21 inch cone..even a little is gonna throw some bass so 1500 should push it nice and be pretty damn loud...i can see where your coming from

well from what ive been reading about the smaller death penalty woofers you need more than 1500 rms to get em fully moving/ like at least 2000rms. and there is alot of people running 3000 rms if not more to em for daily and i havent heard of anyone blowin em up yet at that power.

well from what ive been reading about the smaller death penalty woofers you need more than 1500 rms to get em fully moving/ like at least 2000rms. and there is alot of people running 3000 rms if not more to em for daily and i havent heard of anyone blowin em up yet at that power.

i know of someone who put a 12 on a sundown 3000d and it got real smelly

i know of someone who put a 12 on a sundown 3000d and it got real smelly

i heard a few people say similar things but they would say i heard of this guy or my friend knew this guy so i didnt know if they knew for sure. but thats good info to know i figured if they handled that much daily no prob there rating would be higher. i think thell be fine off 2000rms

I know where 2 are that are for sale ...

The 21" model? where and how much. havent looked much but ive only found em at *** so far.

I would have liked to see it with a much larger 4" voice coil, and a Huge motor like the DC Level 5 or the Sundown prototype

yeh at least 4 inches. hell 6 inches of throw would have been cool rated at 2000rms in a 12 cu ft box.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived