ok so my brothers AC stops blowing cold air when you slow down. The air keeps blowing but its not cold. Anyways the shop wants 261.74 for the part and 112.00 plus tax to put it in (total w/tax 396.17). :01nocomment8so: Found the cooling fan assembley for $57 on rockauto :unknw: and the realy for $4 just incase.

They said its the cooling fan for the radiator and the condenser is mounted behind it. Does this sound right? i dont know about his car but mine (02cavalier) when you turn on the ac the cooling fan turns on. Kinda makes since now but was wondering if anything else could cause that problem.

car is a 99 mazda 626 with the 2.0 4cyl

im a a/c noob :blush:

thanks

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

That sounds normal, you need air going across the condensor to keep the air cool just like a house, what he said sounds like hes talking about the radiator fan which is on a relay, so the only way you might get a little cold air while idling is if the fan is engaged.

Other then that just hook up some gauges and make sure you dont have any leaks and that your 134 is full.