well im black and i own a shop im not famous but im happy anyway its up to you on what products to sell man its over 900 audio companies out there and most people can only name 20-30 now i will admit like 80% of em are trash no-name brands but there are alot of good brands that main stream buyers know nothing about so what cha need to do is a lil research & development i suggest you go to WholeSaleAudioClub.com fax em over your business tax I.D# and then choose a package they will send you a list of every car audio wholesaler in the U.S + a list of every car audio makers name addy's and #'s this will be very helpful for your new biz i know it was for mine anyway after that contact audio makers and tell em that you just opened a new shop and that you are looking for a few new brands to sell some of em will even send you free products to test hopefully you will find a really good product and corner tha market in your area thats just a lil tip on how to start off if you have any other ????? IM me and i will gladly answer em for ya

do any of you (who own shops) ask your clients for there phone number and ADDRESS. This place called DFW stereo asks for your address and it pisses me off, but maybe there is a reason? Anyways this arab guy owns it and it pisses me off he doesnt know anything.  This place is authorized for Rockford and many other top brands (maybe even JL, i know they carry the subs), but the people they have working for them are very unporfessional and not classy at all. Its really sad.

Another question for shop owners...do you put prices on your products (like sticker tags on the actual product) or do you not and you just say a price when an interested customer asks you how much it is. because i will ask this guy how much and he will be like 450, no i will give you a good price, 350 dollars, and its really stupid. Its cool to not have prices, but this guy is inconsistent and stupid.

Be honest, do your work with all youve got, i cant stand paying a price for a shitty job.

just my 2 cents from going to car audio stores.

Baylor University

Accounting

do any of you (who own shops) ask your clients for there phone number and ADDRESS. This place called DFW stereo asks for your address and it pisses me off, but maybe there is a reason? Anyways this arab guy owns it and it pisses me off he doesnt know anything.  This place is authorized for Rockford and many other top brands (maybe even JL, i know they carry the subs), but the people they have working for them are very unporfessional and not classy at all. Its really sad.

Another question for shop owners...do you put prices on your products (like sticker tags on the actual product) or do you not and you just say a price when an interested customer asks you how much it is. because i will ask this guy how much and he will be like 450, no i will give you a good price, 350 dollars, and its really stupid. Its cool to not have prices, but this guy is inconsistent and stupid.

Be honest, do your work with all youve got, i cant stand paying a price for a shitty job.

just my 2 cents from going to car audio stores.

Well I thank its time that you look for a more respected shop to do your work unless you like purchasing shoe strings for power lines and etc.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

get some rappers and give them some stuff to represent u and ur BASS  :pirate: like sponser them... REAL rappers too.. :sheep:

You watch too much TV...The chances of a real rapper or even a celebrity coming into your shop is very unlikely...This isn't gonna be a shop like WCC or Unique Auto Sports... It's very hard to become that famous that celebrities want to come to you to do their cars.