Tkitt21 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 ya i was just watching mindfreak walla go and he hypnotized a guy and put a piece of paper over his arm and cut his arm off with a sawzall and blood was all on the floor and then they walked the guy out of the building. ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 ^^^ yeah seemed like he actually cut dudes arm off... ooops? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Tkitt21 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 ^^^ yeah seemed like he actually cut dudes arm off... ooops? haha ya prolly taken the dude to the ambulance that was waitin outside ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
smokeumtires Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 me and my friends came to the conclusion he's the devil years ago...Glad I aint the only one
w87will Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 When he did that "Live" Spyglass hotel "escape" while it was imploded down here in Clearwater it was the biggest BS Ive ever seen. I didnt go down to watch it, Which Im glad I didnt, I just watched it on T.V. it just made me laugh. It was horrible. Some of the stuff he does looks pretty damn cool. But some are just hilarious and are a joke.
dwright27 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Glad I aint the only one lawl times 2 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Applejack Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 my proof that he is the beast, this was taken not to long ago by an anti-satanism group who went undercover as one of his followers, caution.. this is shocking.................. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
memphis_finest1 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 not Chriss Angel, but funny as hell had me rollllin Yea that shit is really fucking funny !!!!! ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
Tub Asko Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Chris Angel's Hummer Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Tkitt21 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Chris Angel's Hummer Damn that hummer is bad@ss ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.