Manteca Show-custom Sounds-aug 16th...

*1LOWSUV*

I stayed to win Street C...Nice turnout, weather was perfect and the 3 minute ride home was nice. Gotta love that grill on wheels (Although I guess you have to know somebody to sample the food) :hi:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Damn bro, An SPL OG like yourself never has to wait for an invite, You can come over to the grill anytime.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

1st night show and the only negitive was the stupid cops.

Not sure what the harassment was about, sure the shop had it legally set up.

Other then that I must say competiton at night is quite different.

The location was good with gas and grub close!!!

Night shows rock! Hope theres more!!

I stayed to win Street C...Nice turnout, weather was perfect and the 3 minute ride home was nice. Gotta love that grill on wheels (Although I guess you have to know somebody to sample the food) :hi:

Your s-dime is sick bro. nice drag too when you left. You missed the fight that broke out at the end though LOL. Yeah I like how you sand bagged that win too Just enought to beat him. If I knew you were coming out I would of tweaked the s-10. Oh well, glad to see you out there just wish I would of met you face to face. I even asked KINGSUV if that was you but, never got a chance to walk over to ya. Sorry man.

The show was definately a nice change from all the hot ass day shows and not too bad of trip home afterwards. (Not as great as 1LOWSUV) Thanks for everyone coming out.

Great show Especialy The Afterparty.....LMAO!

Thats what i like to call WEST COAST bass BOXING.... :aggressive:

And I give props To JOEY And you know why... And you to Alpine Good shit... Team Bassick FTW.... Manteca Kids Are hurtin Tonight!

Real Sac Bass Out there Chunkin....

GOOD SHIT GUYS!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Great show Especialy The Afterparty.....LMAO!

Thats what i like to call WEST COAST bass BOXING.... :aggressive:

And I give props To JOEY And you know why... And you to Alpine Good shit... Team Bassick FTW.... Manteca Kids Are hurtin Tonight!

Real Sac Bass Out there Chunkin....

GOOD SHIT GUYS!

more shows like that that shit was fun bass boxing is the shit

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

No pics as u was not there!

1Slowluv, I was who u beat!! Good job on getting that last .1 to win!

Congrats to you, I had to be at work at 12 and I live in sac, so we rolled out!

This week my amps will be back so we hope to see you again 1slow luv!

Maybee if i double my power I can get the next one :clapping:

Don't disrespect me on here bro.....I signed up for bass race but got a refund when my amp wouldn't turn on and I really didn't have a song to play (Been awhile since I've been in the lanes, gotta catch up on whats what). In DbDrag My Dime does a solid 150 on my TL all day long with both my amps in and the Rockford woofers instead of the Atomics but again...its been awhile since i've been to a show and that is my daily 1 Amp, 1 battery 2-15 setup for around the streets. I pulled it out of the garage, dusted it off and headed out but I'll definetly drop in my other box, 2nd Amp and 2nd battery for the next one. :ph34r:

If you want to put a lil "Gentlemens" wager on the next show lmk....if not we'll just see what happens at the next one.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

From what I understand one of the youngsters tried to step to Colt 45's brother and when he decided that it was too much of a challenge he went and got all his homies and then they all decided that 3 or 4 on one was better odds in their favor. But the other dBDraggers proved that theory completely wrong. Long and Short of it, a few youngins got hurt and got torn down by the cops and none of our draggers ended up getting herassed. Except Loui Electronics

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Your s-dime is sick bro. nice drag too when you left. You missed the fight that broke out at the end though LOL. Yeah I like how you sand bagged that win too Just enought to beat him. If I knew you were coming out I would of tweaked the s-10.

Remember awhile back I asked YOU if you were sandbaggin with that Street C score... :P I know your truck has more so like my last post said, I'll have to step it up now if I want to play in this yard.

Archived