Since the system went in, the rear of my poor little truck has sagged close to 5 inches, looks like ass. I'm just looking for a simple set of bags that I can fill with my home compressor.. I want to bring it back to factory ride height, then 2-3" higher. I'm picking up a set of t-bar keys to get the front end up about 2" more also.

Anybody have suggestions, or a set just lying around??

Thanks!!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Since the system went in, the rear of my poor little truck has sagged close to 5 inches, looks like ass. I'm just looking for a simple set of bags that I can fill with my home compressor.. I want to bring it back to factory ride height, then 2-3" higher. I'm picking up a set of t-bar keys to get the front end up about 2" more also.

Anybody have suggestions, or a set just lying around??

Thanks!!

my buddy has got a whole set of bags... im sure he'd part out his shit if you wanted 2 bags ... but the only thing is .. the are slam he bags kindof exspensive but he wouldnt want much if your interested ... would you need brackets??

you can pm me .... if you'd want them ill call him

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

or dnt kno if you can do this considering your problem... but what about the lift/lower blocks from autozone?? that should give u pleanty of lift?? or even better or more along your lines autozone or Oreilys car parts have the air charged helpper shocks for the rear.. they come with a tire valve on them so you could air them up at home or at a gas staion... just some ideas i may be way off what your wanting?

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I use helper bags on my vehicles.I havent had any problems with them yet.*knocks on wood*.I have heard some people having problems with them blowing but mine are staying strong.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

http://www.autozone.com/selectedZip,42351/...g/selectZip.htm

that is what i was talking about they have a valve that connects both of them and you just air it up as you would a tire...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

or dnt kno if you can do this considering your problem... but what about the lift/lower blocks from autozone?? that should give u pleanty of lift?? or even better or more along your lines autozone or Oreilys car parts have the air charged helpper shocks for the rear.. they come with a tire valve on them so you could air them up at home or at a gas staion... just some ideas i may be way off what your wanting?

Not a bad idea right there... I want to go with the bags because they seem a bit more sturdy, able to handle the added weight day in and out.. plus the weight of all the beers.......

What year is your s10 and is it 4 wheels drive I know exactly what you want right here you just fill them with any air source

Looks like you nailed it man, that looks right up my alley - It's a 1993 Sonoma, so the 59529 looks spot on.. I will probaly do that. Anybody have connections for a good price??

I use helper bags on my vehicles.I havent had any problems with them yet.*knocks on wood*.I have heard some people having problems with them blowing but mine are staying strong.

Same as above?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

http://www.autozone.com/selectedZip,42351/...g/selectZip.htm

that is what i was talking about they have a valve that connects both of them and you just air it up as you would a tire...

That looks OK too, and quite a bit cheaper... I'll look into those as well - My neighbor works over at the autozone.

Not a bad idea right there... I want to go with the bags because they seem a bit more sturdy, able to handle the added weight day in and out.. plus the weight of all the beers.......

Looks like you nailed it man, that looks right up my alley - It's a 1993 Sonoma, so the 59529 looks spot on.. I will probaly do that. Anybody have connections for a good price??

Same as above?

Burrito used to but I dont know is he does anymore those are good quality also I had them on my 95 dodge ram 1500 I used them all the time for hauling big loads before I got my diesel