03SSEI Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 I love those things ive been wantin to bag one and lay frame in it since i was like 12 haha I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.
Sampsonite Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 I've got a friend with one of those. They are pretty damn fast, but So Expensive. Even at KBB value --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
01xtreme Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 I love those things ive been wantin to bag one and lay frame in it since i was like 12 haha you would be spending a shit ton of money if you want to keep it AWD...although it would be so badass. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
assman Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 have yet to see one of those Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
B Slaps Posted September 3, 2008 Report Posted September 3, 2008 this is an old post. but i have been looking for/at them for some years. shoulda bought one instead of my hoe. i like the more room. but these vehicles are amazing. i remember test driving one. hit second gear really hard. nice choice of a new car. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.