Smd Mafia Kansas And Missouri Chapters!

roscoe1129

haha its cool bro, if you guy's can't make it im just gonna have to man up and stop tryin to hold peoples hands. only way to learn is to just do it.

No Ill make it its on a saturday right? so Ill just be late for work sunday lolzzzz If I go at all :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah, nite time show.

the old shows at Autsound ( in their parkinglot ) were nite time shows. They were pretty cool.

Having the show at the Fairlawn Plaza was great for parking, but not great cause the store was 15 blocks away, not good for marketing.

We used to fill up their parkinglot on the side of the building. Hotels used to get pisses cause people used their parking as overflow :)

The confusion is from all their past shows. They used to start at 11am.

Mark, that owns Autosound, wanted to get back to the "roots" and do a nite time event at the store. I LOVED this idea.

As far as anyone being at the store at 11am ... yes, someone will be, after all the store will be open.

As far as someone being their to run the event, its going to be me ... and I wont be their till about 1pm to start setting up :)

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

I spoke to people personally on the phone at the fairlawn plaza shopping center location and they said there was a mobile audio show from 11am-3pm scheduled for that venue. Then someone mentioned that there will be a night show too. From my understanding there was two events on the same day by two different "companies", for lack of a better word.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived