banginAltima Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 Small update... I was able to cut the sheet of mdf into pieces, not to actual usable size though. I cut it cut in less than 5 minutes. Good thing too as weather turned to crap. It took me longer to find the extension cord then it did to make the cuts. I even did it redneck style in the bed of my truck. The box will be ported using four 4 inch aero ports. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
banginAltima Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 do like nike said. Huh??? If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Dale Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 I see why you have the lines drawn an inch away from where you would be cutting with the saw. It's to provide some room for error right? Furthermore, smaller pieces of wood are easier to handle/cut
banginAltima Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 I see why you have the lines drawn an inch away from where you would be cutting with the saw. It's to provide some room for error right? Furthermore, smaller pieces of wood are easier to handle/cut You got it. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
pimpinmex803 Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 i hope you dont blow those Lightning Audio 12s
banginAltima Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 i hope you dont blow those Lightning Audio 12s Its either go or blow... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Derrick824 Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 Its either go or blow... You like to blow? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
banginAltima Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 You like to blow? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif yup. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
pimpinmex803 Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.