Can you guys believe this crud

2 freek'n blizzards a week apart.  I still have 3-4 foot drifts all over my neighborhood an all of the roads are still covered in ice and now we are going to get up to another 24 inches...talk about crazy.

Kev

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/news-top-headl...ther&traveler=0

(State College, PA) - For the second time in a little more than a week, a major snowstorm is bearing down on Denver and the western Plains. The snow is falling; however, the heavy snow will arrive by later today and last through tonight. The snow will ease during the day on Friday before returning with a vengeance late on Friday. By the time this storm is finished, as much as 2 feet of snow will fall, likely leading to another round of travel woes heading into the New Year's holiday weekend.

In a repeat of last week's massive blizzard that paralyzed Denver, Colo. and much of the surrounding area with two to three feet of snow and nearly four feet in several locations, this system is drawing in abundant moisture from the Gulf of Mexico.

Last week's storm that shut down Denver International Airport for 45 hours moved more quickly than the approaching storm.  With the slow speed of the current storm, it is possible that Denver and surrounding areas will receive an additional 12 to 24 inches of snow.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak

2 freek'n blizzards a week apart.  I still have 3-4 foot drifts all over my neighborhood an all of the roads are still covered in ice and now we are going to get up to another 24 inches...talk about crazy.

Kev

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/news-top-headl...ther&traveler=0

(State College, PA) - For the second time in a little more than a week, a major snowstorm is bearing down on Denver and the western Plains. The snow is falling; however, the heavy snow will arrive by later today and last through tonight. The snow will ease during the day on Friday before returning with a vengeance late on Friday. By the time this storm is finished, as much as 2 feet of snow will fall, likely leading to another round of travel woes heading into the New Year's holiday weekend.

In a repeat of last week's massive blizzard that paralyzed Denver, Colo. and much of the surrounding area with two to three feet of snow and nearly four feet in several locations, this system is drawing in abundant moisture from the Gulf of Mexico.

Last week's storm that shut down Denver International Airport for 45 hours moved more quickly than the approaching storm.  With the slow speed of the current storm, it is possible that Denver and surrounding areas will receive an additional 12 to 24 inches of snow.

I understand your pain. Another foot of snow is suppose to fall today.

I understand your pain. Another foot of snow is suppose to fall today.

Yeah I know..left work at 3, got home at 6 and the roads are icy as fuck.  Already got about 4 inches on the ground, on top of what we already have  :angry03:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD