Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just picked it up. It's the first football game I've owned for the 360, and it's pretty sweet. But I suck at playing. Anyone wanna show me whats up, and maybe teach me a trick or two? My GT is HonkeyCat, just shoot me a FR

Posted

Ah, that sucks. I just finished playing a quarter of Bengals vs. Steelers. The reason why I only played a quarter, was I had possession (I'm the Bengals, FYI), 1st and 10, I go to do a HB Screen Pass and it was intercepted and ran for a touchdown... Then there's this little instant replay where they basically say there was another receiver open, and that I suck

Posted

best football game out......Madden does it again!! I dont know about you non-HD guys but if your on a plasma you are in heaven with this game :D :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Just had a Madden tourny at my house last night ime the block champ need some ps3 online challanges now

Lol and meade it was on my 65 inch full hd TV ya its some eye candy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...