How To Get 650a Fuse?

what size wire handles 650 amps?

Depends on the length of the run. But, 4/0 is rated at 650 amps at 25ft. I sure you could use smaller wire in much shorter lengths

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2

I'd build a custom fuse block with two 250s and a 150.

I thought I read somewhere that double stacking fuses didn't work like we would think it should. I could be wrong though.

Even if he did a 500 amp he would still have a % over that the fuse would take over it rating before it blew.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I went to the hobby shop and got some pure solid copper sheet and cut it to fit my kicker 300amp holder. Put two half knotches in the center for a break point, mine are knotched to leave a 3/16 inch gap in the middle. 3/16 Should be about a 450amp fuse wider the gap stronger the fuse. 1/4 should be around 600 or so.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

i might have to try that, how thick was the sheet of copper?

And a pic if you have one? id like to see how you did it

x2

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

^^^^ Nice find.