i cant help but to shake my head in lack of belief. and the fact that he has a pic of him with his arm around his bf's shoulder :rofl:

you talk alot of shit... but when i saw you in sac.. you didnt haver a mofucking thing to say... and i went to you to show you i was there.... so you cant say.. i never see you.. so anyway....

On a side note.. i was gone,, so i didnt have any idea of what happened with kimo.. i will message him on yahoo, and make things right with him.. and thats for damn sure...

Doug and i had an agreement.. and that agreement is NO ONES business but ours.. so.. you guys can find something else to talk shit about.

I work days.. and most of the time i do not get home til 5pm or later... and i just do not run in on the pc when i get home, so SORRY for the delay...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Well unfortunately this is at a stalemate until someone comes forward with a statement but until then it is locked. I hope we get some closure from this soon. Doug please pm me asap.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well unfortunately this is at a stalemate until someone comes forward with a statement but until then it is locked. I hope we get some closure from this soon. Doug please pm me asap.

well I just heard from kimo who told me all statements are true.

welcome to the scum list xtremespl.......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived