Kcir Import Face Off Pics And Vid Added

Sampsonite

:lol:

I remember taking the one with the car at the mic and explaining to a friend why people were climbing on the car....I was completely oblivious to the other people standing around.

I was in a post drunk haze. :blush:

BTW, what was in that blue blazer in those videos? I didn't sit in it but stood by the door and couldn't tell what he had in there. It was pretty loud.

3 custom built team RF 12's and 3 4k fusions 12 16v batts

that is streetspl's blazer built by RFFANNATIC

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

:lol:

I remember taking the one with the car at the mic and explaining to a friend why people were climbing on the car....I was completely oblivious to the other people standing around.

I was in a post drunk haze. :blush:

BTW, what was in that blue blazer in those videos? I didn't sit in it but stood by the door and couldn't tell what he had in there. It was pretty loud.

Damn dude, wish we coulda met. I'm sure that if we did meet, we woulda seem whatcha got, and given some pointers on how to hit high.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

sorry i missed all you guys i had to bail and left at 12:30. I did however happen to see Sam right after he came off the hiway and just got on Noland road so i didnt miss you guys by a whole hell of alot. Oh well, there's always Topeka on the 13th.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

That was the dude I lost to btw

what'd that dude end up puttin up anyway, i saw him do a 149.6 in qualifying

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

sorry i missed all you guys i had to bail and left at 12:30. I did however happen to see Sam right after he came off the hiway and just got on Noland road so i didnt miss you guys by a whole hell of alot. Oh well, there's always Topeka on the 13th.

what'd that dude end up puttin up anyway, i saw him do a 149.6 in qualifying

Fa Real?? I was the last one to get there by like 10-15 minutes.

And he hit a 149.8 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Fa Real?? I was the last one to get there by like 10-15 minutes.

And he hit a 149.8 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :lol:

you were driving right by KFC as i went past you headed the opposite way.

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Archived