System of the Month (ideas)

i like the idea...maybe not have steve or david necisarily (sp?) decide...but maybe start a poll each month so everybody can have an input on who wins...or start a new section in the forum with a few mods, who will decide among themselves...

the steve daivd thing wasnt to have them decide, it was for them to be involved with the weeding out process, or the banner/section

I'm still planning mine out. But I like the idea of categories for systems. Us little guys can't compete with the bigger guys. I think most all of us have daily systems that we use for comps occasionally, so why not a break up like:

basic (1-2 subs and/or 0-1000watts)

advanced (3-4 subs and/or 1000-5000watts) (If you have 1-2 subs, but more than 1000 watts, you go in this class.)

extreme (5 or more subs and/or 5000+watts) (If you have less than 5 subs, but more than 5000 watts, you go in this class.)

I think that would work out pretty nicely.    What do you guys think about that????

i still think classes are a little much, i mean theres not that damn many extreme systems here to worry about the lil guys getting a system of the month honor, plus its a member vote that would get you the honor some small setups would get my vote over a wall.

Archived