System of the Month (ideas)

his is a place to post ideas if a system of the month was implemented.  i figured why not make an official post on the subject then after everything is talked out about what people would like to see, David and Steve could approve or disaprove of it.

my thoughts would be:

Pics of said participants setups

list of equipment used

maybe a little background on how the setup came to be.

Idea for winner (would require Steve and David) 

Creat a system of the month sub forum in the members rides section where the winner for each month would have thier own feature thread, as well as maybe a little System of the month month/year SMD designs lil banner or something like that.

Rules would include

one win per year per entry

Entry = 1 setup (if setup is rebuilt you are qualified to reenter)

example, if you have 7 cars wih 7 setups you could possibly win 7 months out of the year

Just some ideas off the top of my head, feel free to add in whatever your thinking.

that sounds good to me.

Maybe have everyone post up their systems and meade and david choose 3 or 4 and then have a poll with those nominations?

sounds like a cool idea, but requires them to want to do it every month, and that may become a little cumbersome in the long run with thier real life schedules.

we should have different categories. like extreme, simple, DD, semi extreme. like categorize each month and have a nomination then vote. ill enter my truck...and i know others on this forum i would nominate.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

we should have different categories. like extreme, simple, DD, semi extreme. like categorize each month and have a nomination then vote. ill enter my truck...and i know others on this forum i would nominate.

Good idea but I don't think we have enough members to do so many classes yet... If any thing we seperate the classed by watts.

i like the idea...maybe not have steve or david necisarily (sp?) decide...but maybe start a poll each month so everybody can have an input on who wins...or start a new section in the forum with a few mods, who will decide among themselves...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived