Sonic Electronix

i just got to wondering if i got pulled over by some of the shit head cops around town is it illegal to have a car walled off?

i dont see why not i mean if you had a truck you wouldnt be able to see out of the back window anyway

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

as lond as you have two unbroken/unobstructed mirrors facing the rear your fine (at least thats the rules here in canada)

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

as far as i know, legally all you need is a windshield and two front windows, rear view mirror, and side view mirrors. I remember hearing a story about someone with a wall getting a ticket because they didnt have a rear view mirror...but im pretty sure they are legal, as no state i know of requires you to be able to see out of the rear windows

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

If it is not legal there is an easy solution a rear viev cammera wired to be on when driving. Like the ones in license plate covers and a small screan up front or one of the new screans that are built into the rear view mirror.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Look at it this way, a UPS truck has a wall right behind the driver... A moving truck has a wall right behind the driver. How is this any different? Sode mirrors should be all you need....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Look at it this way, a UPS truck has a wall right behind the driver... A moving truck has a wall right behind the driver. How is this any different? Sode mirrors should be all you need....

Because comercial trucks have different laws than passenger vehicles.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I don't see it being an issue as long as you have both outside mirrors. It would be no different if you had the back of a car filled with a bunch of moving boxes or a truck filled with trash. As long as you can still see around the car then it should be good to go.

However, if your going to be a punk or a dick to a cop, then expect it to be a problem

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)