so i finally got my new civic home today. its a 1992 lx sedan with a ex swap. it took me 2 hours when normally it takes 20 minutes. it was extremely close to over heating 3 times os i had to keep pulling over. there are some major problems with it mechanically but i made it safe. body wise it is a hell of alot cleaned than some of the 92 cars i see. it has the typical honda rot, the rear bumper is cracked below the passenger tailight and i put a decent sized dent in the driver side fender getting out of my sister garage. the plan is to turn it into a immaculate daily driver. she is the original owner so i know the history. it is pretty much flawless on the inside. she did a full cat-back from dc sports, a short throw shifter from apc motorsports and a cold air intake from dc as well. also the typical ricer euro tails and projectors with clear corners.

the interior only a little piece ripped off the passenger door panel. there getting wrapped anyways with new material

KIF_0303.jpg

this is what happends when you think your mario andretti

KIF_0313.jpg

KIF_0312.jpg

alpine 9883 soon to replace this piece of shit

KIF_0311.jpg

16 year old clarion 6.5 coaxials in rear and 6.5 components in front. still sounding good. they look like shit though.

KIF_0310.jpg

the broken rear bumper ordering a new one this winter.

KIF_0309.jpg

Dc sports 2.75" cat-back. i am keeping this just cleaning it up when i repaint the car this winter.

KIF_0308.jpg

cold air intake from dc sports. i love the smell of roasting head gasket. this motor WILL deffinetley (sp) be swapped.

KIF_0306.jpg

the only rust on the whole car. same on the other side.

KIF_0304.jpg

the headlights after i took them off. they work awesome there just filthy. there for sale too. $50 plus shipping.

KIF_0314.jpg

KIF_0317.jpg

like i said not the best but i have always loved these cars.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

guys she us 4'11" and about 200. its a z6 btw

perfect! :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg