neither do i. but i have always wanted a civic just like this. when the opportunity came up for my sister to give it to me for free. i had to take it. it is really clean for a civic from ohio. the only rust is on the rear quarters but i am gonne fix it soon. i am almost done with the truck. even though this is a rattle can paint job for now i am still taking the time to sand the whole body and fix as much as possible before it goes to the body shop. i just hope i can get it running so i can enjoy it this summer.

----reference's----

meade916

HEY I just remembered I might be able to help you out on the quarter panels for dirt cheap! I don't remember if the kid scrapped the quarter panels or not, i'll text him and i'll let you know.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

thanks for the lead bassjunkie.

i am swapping in either the d16z6 i found today. or i am gonna make my friend repay me his debt. he owes me a few hundred and he wants to sell his jdm b18c5r. so i might tell him to give it to me and we are even. i want reliability out of this car though. it is gonna be me and my sons DD

----reference's----

meade916

well not alot done to the over whelming amount of wasps and bees in my garage. i am highly allergic to them so i had to go buy some foggers today for there little ass's/

well the read is almost done.

KIF_0382.jpg

KIF_0383.jpg

i am showing this because the little panel where the key hole is for the truck cost my buddy $85 bucks. he owed me so i made him pay up.

KIF_0384.jpg

ok lets see if people are following along. what could i be trying to do with these.

KIF_0385.jpg

----reference's----

meade916

thanks for the lead bassjunkie.

i am swapping in either the d16z6 i found today. or i am gonna make my friend repay me his debt. he owes me a few hundred and he wants to sell his jdm b18c5r. so i might tell him to give it to me and we are even. i want reliability out of this car though. it is gonna be me and my sons DD

haha do it.. and keep the exterior stock.. and it'll be a real sleeper..

Good thing about it being a honda there are alot of parts available dirt cheap here in the midwest man

especially on ebay.. intake for dirt cheap..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

no ebay shit here man. i will never buy a part off there. i have to many junkyards by me. but in my area it is honda heaven so it is extremely hard to find parts for this car. but i know alot of people and have been going to the same yard since my first car about 8 years ago so they are gonna call me as soon as a decent one come in.

----reference's----

meade916

no ebay shit here man. i will never buy a part off there. i have to many junkyards by me. but in my area it is honda heaven so it is extremely hard to find parts for this car. but i know alot of people and have been going to the same yard since my first car about 8 years ago so they are gonna call me as soon as a decent one come in.

There are some good parts on ebay for hondas there are alot of skunk racing parts on there not sure if they are good but they sound alright lol