Anybody Here Do Martial Arts?

My friend rented a place called san louis kick boxing a hour or 2 a week a long as time ago He taught me the fundamentals. We mostly did it in the park and went to SLO kick boxing to use the bags and such. Im going to be moveing back up north soon. my arms almost ready for some lifting so Im going to goto this place called the pit. I know a few people that go there and say good things about it.

sooo...anyone here into it? Im looking into takin some classes but i want to do something that involves a lot of ground fighting...Ones that are very practical for a street fight...any suggestions?

I have a blk belt in bjj, tkd, and aikido and Ive been doing boxing and mt for about 10yrs or so

Ive been studying BJJ directly under the Machados for 14yrs :tease: I got my blk bout 4yrs ago

you are about an hr away from one of the premier BJJ instructors in the world Lloyd Irvin http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/index.html

they offer bjj,sambo,mt,boxing,mma classes, and a couple other arts... I know they do a 30day free trial for the BJJ... I dont think you will find a better school on the eastcoast... lloyd is a great guy, excellent grappler/coach his teams always do very well.... a couple of professional fighters train with him too... Brandon Vera spends alot of time there

Ill tell you this I hope you dont smoke and are in shape because you will get wore out quickly once you start rolling.... the best advice I have is to pay attention to instructors, dont be afraid to ask questions and roll as much as possible... everyone gets their ass handed to them at first but it helps you grow... remember good technique will take you everywhere

Edited by Pitbullx

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I have a blk belt in bjj, tkd, and aikido and Ive been doing boxing and mt for about 10yrs or so

Ive been studying BJJ directly under the Machados for 14yrs :tease: I got my blk bout 4yrs ago

you are about an hr away from one of the premier BJJ instructors in the world Lloyd Irvin http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/index.html

they offer bjj,sambo,mt,boxing,mma classes, and a couple other arts... I know they do a 30day free trial for the BJJ... I dont think you will find a better school on the eastcoast... lloyd is a great guy, excellent grappler/coach his teams always do very well.... a couple of professional fighters train with him too... Brandon Vera spends alot of time there

Ill tell you this I hope you dont smoke and are in shape because you will get wore out quickly once you start rolling.... the best advice I have is to pay attention to instructors, dont be afraid to ask questions and roll as much as possible... everyone gets their ass handed to them at first but it helps you grow... remember good technique will take you everywhere

Thank you so much...I had no idea where to strt so i guess i will go to them...Now if i could only get my damn lisence back early :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

teh peet has spoken.

[yes]

BNSPL WHA WHA!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio