i respect the input i just feel like gettin it professionally built aint doin to much on my part,even though i made mistakes if i can correct them there was a few things i wanted try that'd be my design,experimentation does alot,if you do something right the first time you dont really wanna  cut it up and try to improve it,but when you have to you can see what helps and what doesn't,dont know if it makes sense to yall but it does to me

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i'll post pics of my box tomorow,thanks for the help though,i just wanna do everything myself that away when it does good i can say i did it all myself,all my friends get theres done at shops but i like the wiring and installing and tryin to hide everything,its a passion

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

it seems like you love puttin people down accord,price aint to much of a thing,i just happened to have one a while back and liked it,its a personal preference

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

it seems like you love puttin people down accord,price aint to much of a thing,i just happened to have one a while back and liked it,its a personal preference

seriously imnot putting you down all i have stated is facts in your post, if you dont likethe facts thenthats on you.  I dont sugar coat shit for anyone, your box sucks your amp choice sux, i didnt say it in the first place but since im "putting people down there i said it.

well you could've been addin in some input and ideas not i expected more and you messed up on this and you messed up on that,i bet your second box wasnt so hot either

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

well you could've been addin in some input and ideas not i expected more and you messed up on this and you messed up on that,i bet your second box wasnt so hot either

got any money on it?

i never even attempted box builing untili educated myself, and i gave you input, your the one who likes cheap hifonics amps that dont do their rated power and build boxes with win ISD and still get them wrong not me

Archived