What did you use for your headlights? Cover or did you get them painted? I got mine done and they give a little gold tint to them. Mines almost completely murdered out as well. Just need to get the front and back bumpers painted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rims and also the black plastic piece under the window in the rear

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

rims and also the black plastic piece under the window in the rear

your supposed to paint that before you glue it on....ford factory recall on them junk trim peice's its gonna crack again soon

Use VHT Nightshade for you lights, its kinda like a clear coat and you can do multiple coats.

does that work on tail lights as whell? and is it legal, also how good does stuff shine through it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wow that sh*ts sick! i like the way it looks!

now all you need is some black rims with the chrome lip and lower it! imo!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Use VHT Nightshade for you lights, its kinda like a clear coat and you can do multiple coats.

Do not use VHT nightshades for anything except tail lights. It has a reddish hue to it to help the break light up, and anymore than 4 coats is going to make it nearly impossible to see your running brake lights. VHT is decent, but there are just other methods that are alot better. Also the tail lights are ruined once sprayed with VHT, it fuses to the plastic.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Do not use VHT nightshades for anything except tail lights. It has a reddish hue to it to help the break light up, and anymore than 4 coats is going to make it nearly impossible to see your running brake lights. VHT is decent, but there are just other methods that are alot better. Also the tail lights are ruined once sprayed with VHT, it fuses to the plastic.

What did you use on your headlights? You need to get that 3rd break light tinted to!

Team Sundown

3 15" Sundown Nightshades

1 RD HW D9 amp

10.5 cubes tuned 30hz

Archived