it doesnt even have interior.....get P's s10 he'll sell for $5K

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

it this s10 a good or bad deal>? i can do body work but know nothing about bags??

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/793662749.html

i myself personally WOULD NOT !! , there aint much left of that truck , he says its has a 4link AND a panhard bar , you use a panhard bar for a 2link, so it sounds like he doesn't know what he is talkin about on his own truck !!! you would have to put a pretty good amount of money to get it driveable, so my suggestion is to buy a complete truck and bodydrop it yourself and get new air suspension parts , 7 out of 10 times with a truck in that shape ,your buying someone elses nightmare, thats why they didn't finish it . you never know but if you price it all out , the difference between that one and one you can pick up for real cheap but running and functional, i am pretty sure you will see it would better to let that one go and get something like i mentioned !!! think long about it before you fork your cash over............. good luck

i myself personally WOULD NOT !! , there aint much left of that truck , he says its has a 4link AND a panhard bar , you use a panhard bar for a 2link, so it sounds like he doesn't know what he is talkin about on his own truck !!! you would have to put a pretty good amount of money to get it driveable, so my suggestion is to buy a complete truck and bodydrop it yourself and get new air suspension parts , 7 out of 10 times with a truck in that shape ,your buying someone elses nightmare, thats why they didn't finish it . you never know but if you price it all out , the difference between that one and one you can pick up for real cheap but running and functional, i am pretty sure you will see it would better to let that one go and get something like i mentioned !!! think long about it before you fork your cash over............. good luck

ok thanks thats why i asked ill just let this on slip on by then and wait for a better deal to come along see i would have never know about the panhard bar so thanks didnt want to make a bad choice on a truck and obviously it would have been lol thanks again

oh and i dont have 5k to spend on a truck lol

it doesnt even have interior.....get P's s10 he'll sell for $5K

w00t times 2

if i was closer it would be mine!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ok thanks thats why i asked ill just let this on slip on by then and wait for a better deal to come along see i would have never know about the panhard bar so thanks didnt want to make a bad choice on a truck and obviously it would have been lol thanks again

oh and i dont have 5k to spend on a truck lol

no problem, you should check your local classifieds , those first generation s10's are really cheap , i bet you you can find one for a grand or so . keep looking and find one thats runs good but the body aint so hot, that way you can talk them down in price , since you can do the body work yourself..........

who is p??? is his truck really nice lol im new here and i would like to just look at his truck even tho i cant afford it lol

go to the other thread about the GM carrier cross member , you will see a white s10 on there , that's his................

Edited by toyonbags