Ordering Mistake

Ok so im really concerned because i ordered a FI BL 15.I was looking over my order today and I realized that i accidently put SPL instead of DAILY DRIVER. I also put EXTREME LEADS on it. Now im afraid that it wont last very long and i might of have just wasted my money. On top of that i was supposed to recieve it yesterday. Anyone know how i can get hold of FI. I emailed them but know one replied. I just email Nick.

Well if you were suppose to get it yesterday and it didn't come.... maybe they caught it. Atleast I hope so for your sake.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

there pretty cool guys im sure they would be willing to work with you to help you out. but if it was suppose to come yesterday its most likley outta there hands already and your gonna have to cover shipping all ways to send it back.

Ok so im really concerned because i ordered a FI BL 15.I was looking over my order today and I realized that i accidently put SPL instead of DAILY DRIVER. I also put EXTREME LEADS on it. Now im afraid that it wont last very long and i might of have just wasted my money. On top of that i was supposed to recieve it yesterday. Anyone know how i can get hold of FI. I emailed them but know one replied. I just email Nick.

just leave a message on the forum also nick is pretty good about answering customers. give him a day scott and nick have a lot of orders to go through and emails, but they won't leave you hangin'. sometimes there are other poeple on the forum that can help you out as well. i don't think you wasted your money though with those two options because if the woofer gets to you before the order is changed fi is very good about exchanges. it will probably just cost shipping and loss of time with your setup.

there pretty cool guys im sure they would be willing to work with you to help you out. but if it was suppose to come yesterday its most likley outta there hands already and your gonna have to cover shipping all ways to send it back.

Nothing is showing up on the tracking number except that the billing info has been recieved. So im not sure who has it. UPS or FI?

just leave a message on the forum also nick is pretty good about answering customers. give him a day scott and nick have a lot of orders to go through and emails, but they won't leave you hangin'. sometimes there are other poeple on the forum that can help you out as well. i don't think you wasted your money though with those two options because if the woofer gets to you before the order is changed fi is very good about exchanges. it will probably just cost shipping and loss of time with your setup.

Im feeling less concerned now that i know there willing to help me out.

im sure that if the tracking number isnt showing that it is in ups's hands then i doubt ups has it. i would be calling there like a mofo just to make sure that they dont send it and didnt recieve your email yet.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-