Sundown Audio

Can Someone Find Info On My Amp

99vic

Something like this?

Specs TT2250D CLASS D Monoblock Power Amplifier Max Power (1 ohm) : 2250w x 1 RMS Power (2 ohms) : 1500w x 1 RMS Power (4 ohms) : 800w x 1 Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 100dB Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz Illuminated Logo Frequency Response 20 Hz to 250Hz 2 Amps can be strapped together for double the power Remote Level Control Built-In Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover 24 dB/Octave Continuously Variable Bass Boost 0-18 dB Chrome Plated Connector Dimensions: : 19-9/16"L x2-1/4"H x 11-3/4"W

otherwise a pic would be handy :huh:

oh btw i prefer Lurker over n00b :P

grtz.

yea but the amp isnt what they try to make it out to be. there is no way its doing that at rms.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

yea but the amp isnt what they try to make it out to be. there is no way its doing that at rms.

i person i traded the vx2200d to traded out a bxi 1606 after the planet audio and gained loudness by .5db lol

i person i traded the vx2200d to traded out a bxi 1606 after the planet audio and gained loudness by .5db lol

lol yea im just looking for specs so i can throw it on craigslist. i could be a scam and throw up those specs but its not me. i like to be honest. i believe in carma that bitch aint no joke :lol:

/Rant

To put it bluntly, i bought my vx200d authorized for $600 it worked great for what it was bought for (mx 12) but later when it blew, it blew at low ass volume while gf and her friends were riding around playing it.

I'll never buy another planet audio amp after my experience with that amp, its probably the only piece of car audio i have ever bought were i felt cheated or wronged after the point, yea i could have got a replacement free of charge from Planet Audio, but that was besides the point, and im the type of person if somethign blows for no good reason i wont ever buy another one of thier products. If you can get the stuff on ebay/online or some other unauthorized cheap source id say swoop it up, but for the shop pricing on them fuck no

lol yea im just looking for specs so i can throw it on craigslist. i could be a scam and throw up those specs but its not me. i like to be honest. i believe in carma that bitch aint no joke :lol:

id throw it up with manufacture specs, every single person who has experience with them lies and trys to say they are doing the 2300 aka the same people who run power acoustiks which are pretty much the same boards with shittier components on it.

you arent scamming anyone by providing what you were provided by the manufacture

id throw it up with manufacture specs, every single person who has experience with them lies and trys to say they are doing the 2300 aka the same people who run power acoustiks which are pretty much the same boards with shittier components on it.

you arent scamming anyone by providing what you were provided by the manufacture

:lol: :lol: :lol:

/Rant