Coolwazabi Posted August 21, 2008 Author Report Posted August 21, 2008 That's messed up... you might want to check your friend who the robber or suspected robber knows, and be careful what you post online, because he might be someone reading. we didn't and of course he was all sorry that it happened and didn't know about anything.. and he suddenly moved to Tampa, FL ??? hmmm odd IMO
Coolwazabi Posted August 21, 2008 Author Report Posted August 21, 2008 how old do you have to be in order to get a shotgun???? 18 IIRC
Beanz Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 18 IIRC waht does IIRC mean???? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Coolwazabi Posted August 21, 2008 Author Report Posted August 21, 2008 waht does IIRC mean???? if i remember correctly... thats what it means... IIRC
Beanz Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 if i remember correctly... thats what it means... IIRC oh okay then.I got just 6 more months and ill be able to own a shotgun too YESSS,.is it all the same in every state too?? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
quakecitystudio Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 doesn't somebody know the mafia in Fl.... I mean one little phone call... Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer -------------- Deep Sector Boom...
Beanz Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 doesn't somebody know the mafia in Fl.... I mean one little phone call... i doubt they'll do anything unless your girls grandparents have sum vending machine mafia with them lol. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Aaron813 Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 how old do you have to be in order to get a shotgun????18 years old also you can get rifles at 18 also
quakecitystudio Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 I guess mark all the bills in a special place and let the cops know so that they can track it down, you know like put an x in the upper left or something. So that they can be like, if you see someone using a bill that has an x on it to alert the police because the money is stolen .... Watch out for the Viper Vending Machine Mafia Ninjas of Kunpow Wahanfu...Snake Snake! Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer -------------- Deep Sector Boom...
Aaron813 Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 I guess mark all the bills in a special place and let the cops know so that they can track it down, you know like put an x in the upper left or something. So that they can be like, if you see someone using a bill that has an x on it to alert the police because the money is stolen .... Watch out for the Viper Vending Machine Mafia Ninjas of Kunpow Wahanfu...Snake Snake! Kinda to late for that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.