House Robbed And Held At Gun Point....

Well... last night... me, my girl and a friend of ours got robbed. It was my girls & her friends house.

Here is how it went down.

Me=Jason

Girl=Samantha

Friend=Jennifer

Buddy=Julio

Around 11:45 pm my buddy from across the street came over for about 5 min to chill a little bit and get his "sparks drink".

Anyhow about 10 min. later, we hear the doorbell chime. Jennifer gets up to answer the door, she first thought it was Julio again, but realized it wasn't since he was black. She thought it might have been another friend "gary". But it wasn't and the guy seemed lost... he asked if this was the correct address for the house... she said no and said its down the street. The guy asked Jennifer to come out and point toward the house. Next this he pulls a revolver out and sticks it in her face. She slowly backs up into the house and was told to sit on the sofa where my and samantha were chillin'. At first I thought it was Gary too and was asking him to cut the bullshit. But i realized it wasn't when 3 of his friends came in to raid the house. One was holding a shotgun, one holding a machete and the other didn't seem to havew a weapon. The guy with the revolver says "Its straight back down the hall". One guy goes into the room and notices the safe. He picks it up and then leaves. During him getting the safe. The guy with the machete was talking to me and said to me "no bullshit or i'll kill you". And the guy with the guy did the same with the 2 girls. Once the guy with the safe is gone they all leave. It took maybe 2 min. to get what they wanted and bounced. Estimated value in the safe was $5000 in $1 bills. I, in my own opinion and the 2 girls knew it was an insided job.

Previous, 2 week earlier. A friend of a friend came over for a party and was pretty drunk so we let him stay the night to sleep it off. Somehow he thought he could live there and brought a suit case. He stays a couple days saying he'll pay rent and everything believed him since he was real nice and easy to be around. Well days became about 2 weeks and then I had to talk to him. Bascially saying money now or get the hell out. Anyhow he later sends me a text message about 2 days after saying he'll laugh when he sees me on the new and etc. and at the time just laughed and thought nothing of it.

Anyhow after call the police and them showing up about 30 min .later and doing anyway besides saying "We'll call you if we find something" and "Very little we can do".

Thats what went down.

OH BTW they stole my phone and $2 from me and jennifers phone "apple 3g iphone :-\"

hhhmm sounds odd. but why the hell did she have 5k in ones?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

hhhmm sounds odd. but why the hell did she have 5k in ones?

jennifers parents own like every vending machine in like a 30 mile radious... besides that i have no idea... and here parents are in flordia cause her grandparents are fighting cancer...

5k in ones is a lot of paper the safe had to be a good size dude must of been hella big to just snatch it up and walk away

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you should call all the banks around and tell them you got robbed for $5k in ones and to be on the look out for anyone trying to deposit and change in a bunch of $1's and send them all a copy of the police report so they know you not making shit up

Archived